PUTTING STUDENTS FIRST WITH THE “STUDENT LIVING” PROGRAM!
At Keiser University Flagship Campus, we’re taking our student-first philosophy to the next level! In partnership with Sodexo, a world-class integrated food and facilities management company, we’ve developed the Student Living program, an initiative designed to help incoming Freshmen make the transition into college life easier and more successful.
From day one, incoming Freshmen will receive how-to guidance and personalized support — as well as ongoing programming, campus workshops and student events throughout their educational journey — on topics like:
- Nutrition tips for healthy eating
- Helps for relaxation, like yoga or exercise classes
- Roommate selection
- Diversity and inclusion programs
- How to better manage conflict
- And more
Features of this initiative will continue to evolve as we incorporate best practices for helping new students settle in and fulfill their educational goals. Additional features of the Student Living program include:
- The design and development of a state-of-the-art 200-bed residence hall (Coming Soon)
- Training for Keiser-based Sodexo employees to support the physical, mental and emotional health of all our students through first aid or by identifying signs of mental health challenges.
- A fully-integrated app and website for on-demand access to info on all aspects of campus living
Learn more. Discover what a student-first philosophy can do for your education, your well-being and your career future.on this page and we will answer any questions you might have!